1. There is a dog roaming in my neighborhood, will you come and get it? NO, we ONLY deal with nuisance wildlife removal such as Raccoons, Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Groundhogs, Opossums, Birds, Mice/Rats.
2. Who should I call if there is a dead raccoon in my street? If the carcass is in city street you can call 311 to report it. If it’s on your property you are responsible.
3. How would I know I have an animal in my attic? Sometimes the hole is visible or you might notice insulation on your lawn. You would also hear noises coming from your attic.
4. How do you remove the animal? There are many different techniques which we use. All methods are 100% humane and designed to reduce the stress on the animal. Most common method is using a one-way door system to let the animal come out but not get back in.
5. What if they have babies? During baby season our professional technicians will check for babies. If present, they need to be removed physically and placed in an incubator.
6. Is there a guarantee? Yes, we guarantee our work for one year. The material we use (galvanized steel mesh) will last up to 15 years.
7. What should I do if I hear the noises again? If you hear noises after the animal is removed call our office.
8. Can I prevent future intrusions? There are potential places on every roof that animals can get in. We will seal these weak spots and guarantee that no animal can get in.
9. Will the City remove my raccoons? City services will not provide wildlife removal. You need to contact a private wildlife control company.
Wildlife Control does not come ready in a box. Every situation is different. The pricing would depend on the amount of work that is required at your property. Call us 1-866-650-1811 and we’ll be happy to provide more information over the phone or send us an email.
Hire the best!
People often think all animal control companies are the same and provide the same service. This is not true! Every company operates differently. Some companies provide a price over the phone without knowing what needs to be done. We believe in providing an honest service where our technicians will take the time to show up at your place, complete a comprehensive inspection of your property. Only after the inspection, they can explain to you what needs to be done and provide you with a written estimate for removal of the nuisance wildlife and preventing it from coming back. We believe that only then you can make an educated decision of what would fit your needs best. After your approval of the estimate, we will proceed and solve your problem quickly, professionally and hassle-free. All our work is 100% guaranteed.